Article by Yes Web Design Studio
Having an effective website for your construction company is more important than ever before, the goal of making the construction companies website is having an attractive, professional and high-ranking website to get them noticed.
This article discusses 5 effective ways to improve your construction company’s website to help you stand out from the competition, gather more leads and connect with potential customers more than ever before.
- The website automatically adjusts for viewing on all devices (mobile phones, tablets and desktops).
- Key elements: Having large boxes, image resizing for better viewing, simple navigation, click-to-call phone icon and short blocks of text
The prevailing trend in website design is to keep things simple, providing visitors with a good mix of pictures, detailed information, and points of contact.
Opportunities for Contact
- Having request forms and phone numbers are crucial to the success of your construction business.
- Gathering more leads and find more people who are interested in your services.
Display your Credibility
- Sharing customer testimonials or reviews and displaying the logos of businesses you partner with.
- Having a detailed “About us” page helps tell the history and story of your business, and is a good chance to mention any industry awards, partnerships or milestones.
Page Loading Speeding
- In many instances, website visitors will bounce, or leave the website if they find that pages are loading too slow.
- Page loading speed is affected by a number of things, including hosting, website design and how images are handled.
- To improve your page loading speed, it is important for the webmaster to review all pages and images on a regular basis to make sure they are properly optimized.
- Investing in high-quality photographs will help your business look more professional and will better showcase your work to potential customers.
- Having a few, good quality images is an extremely effective way for your business to stand out from your competition, which allows you to leverage your website as much as possible.